Alfaparf have now launched their equivalent to the Brazilian Blow Dry, the Alfaparf Lisse Design Keratin
We will be launching this in our salon Pure Hair Design, and our expert stylists will be available to offer this brazilian style blow dry treatment. And as a special launch offer the first ten customers to sign up for the brazilian blow dry treatment with our team will get it at the special price of £160, you can then call the salon and book in for your treatment at a convenient time!
For those of you that don’t know about the brazilian blow dry treatment check out the info below and there is also a great video that has been made by Alfaparf.
The Alfaparf Lisse Design Keratin therapy is a progressive straightening treatment with Keratin for all hair types.
Discounted price for the first ten customers to sign up for the brazilian blow dry treatment
Its revolutionary straightening treatment containing Keratin! 100% safe, versatile and high-performance:
- Smooth, velvety, glossy and tangle-free hair using an innovative Keratin-based technique.
- 100% safe, conforms to European and international standards**.
- Lasting result (up to 3 months).
- Eliminates frizz.
Keratin combined with the properties of oils:
- Kera-Collagen Complex: complex containing Hydrolysed Keratin and Quaternised Collagen. The complex that guarantees long-lasting smoothness (up to 3 months). With the aid of heat, it reshapes the arrangement of the hair’s keratin chains, straightening them to give the characteristic smooth result.
- Babassu oil a precious oil with extraordinary emollient properties from the Amazon leaves hair soft, silky and shiny.
** Environmental exposure evaluation tests performed according to the methods implemented by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and for the evaluation of the limit values proposed by the American watchdog organisations OSHA and ACGIH.
Professional service: Lisse Design keratin therapy range
Helps maintain and enhance cosmetic effects during treatment.
Moisturizes hair and prevents dryness, helps slow the natural drying process.