The steps were taking to ensure a safe return to the salon
Thanks for all the messages of support, we know you can’t wait to get back into the salon for us to sort out your roots and colour!
We’ve missed you all so much, and we can’t wait to get back open and see you all again.
But I’m also very conscious of the health and safety of both our customers and the team.
We have taken advice from the Hairdressing Federation, the Hairdressers Journal and the UK Government.
We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by Government and our local authority.
Measures We’ll Have in Place – Our Commitment
You can download and view the full details here:
Some Key Points:
IN THE SALON
- Every surface will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate sanitiser between each appointment
- All items of equipment will be disinfected before and after every service
- We will not be serving refreshments
- We will not have magazines in the salon
- All team members are trained to care for our customers in a safe, hygienic and professional manner
- Barbicide Training & Certification
- Staff have been briefed to not attend the salon if they have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in their household is unwell or is self-isolating
REDUCED STAFF ROTA
- Will carry a handkerchief at all times, so that they can cover their nose, mouth, and mask if they get the urge to sneeze or cough.
- Our team will wear gloves, masks and aprons on the salon floor and all team members will wash their hands before and after every client interaction
- PPE will be replaced after every client
- In-salon consultations will be done at the styling station and via the mirror to minimise face-to-face interaction
- All hair must be Shampooed
- Dry cuts not allowed
CLIENT ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
- Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the salon
- Clients must minimise what they bring as you will be asked to keep all belongings with you
- We ask that clients attend their appointments alone
- We ask that you pay using card or cashless means where possible
- We will perform Contactless Temperature Checks
WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS TO
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitisers before and after each service
- contact us and re-arrange your appointment, at no additional cost, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell; or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating
- Do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is unwell or self-isolating